What to Do When Your Tween-to-Teen is Starting Middle School
Is Your Child Ready for Middle School? Are you?
With new teachers, a new building, new classes, new activities, new friends, middle school can feel a bit overwhelming for child … and you.
Starting middle school isn’t like other school years. Kindergarteners are wide-eyed and shiny. Grade-schoolers are color-coding their folders and sharpening their pencils. High schoolers are gossiping over who hung out together over the summer and wondering how many days until break.
And then there are the middle schoolers — kind of like the middle child in the family. They’re straddling the line between “little kid” and “big kid.” And, now with the start of school upon you both, fears can begin to mount. Some of the top fears for kids include:
- not being able to work a combination locks or find classes
- using the restroom at school
- undressing in the locker room
- being late for class
- not having friends
- being bullied
- being too different
- tough classes
And, your fear? That all this will happen to your child.
All of this can leave both you and your child feeling a bit more anxious and overwhelmed during the first few weeks of school.
In the What to Do When your Tween-to-Teen is Starting Middle School, you will learn:
- how to help your child thrive during the first two weeks of school
- what today’s middle schooler really looks like
- how to know what your child needs, even if they’re not telling you
- what you need to thrive as a parent of a middle-schooler
A private one-hour session with me costs $200.
What to Do When gives you my expert advice for a fraction of that price.
For just $39.95, you will receive…
- The What to Do When essential lesson, What to Do When Your Tween-to-Teen is Starting middle School, delivered in multiple forms: video, audio and transcript - so you an get the information how you want it.
- The What to Do When Essential printables on helping ease your child’s transition into middle school.
- The What to Do When Essential Toolbox with my top tricks, tools, and expert advice to help you support your child during this stage of life.
- Access to our private message forum in the What to Do When library to connect with me, my team and other parents and caring adults.
- Access to all future updates and additional checklist, printables and surprises. (I love surprising you with new stuff!!)
This product is for you if:
- you want to deepen the communication levels between you are your child
- you want to feel confident that you and your child are prepared for middle school.
- you want to have courageous conversations with your chid about real issues that happen in his or her life (FYI…your child will be experiencing these things every day at school)
- you want to be proactive
This product is NOT for you if:
- you don’t want your child to grow up
- you don’t think your child is worried about school
- you think that school life doesn’t affect home life
- you are looking to blame others for anything that comes up
Middle school is a huge milestone in you and your child’s life and relationship, What to Do When will help make the transition a little easier.
Let’s do this!
Each month, I offer a 60-minute an private group call to ask me anything you like. Access to this call is by invitation only. When you purchase the entire What to Do When library at just $350 (a $40 discount), you will receive access to this group for two months. ($400 value!) Whoa. That’s $790 for just $350.)
Purchase the full What to Do When essentials library now