What to When Your Tween-to-Teen is Angry or Defiant
“I hate you!”
These are the angry words no parent ever wants to hear.
These words can make even the strongest of parents fall to their knees wondering “what did I do wrong?!” And, sadly, one in five tweens and teens experience anger issues.
And, while everyone gets mad sometimes, it is tricky to know when those work anger is masking other feelings like worry, grief and frustration. It can be difficult to understand if your child’s anger is normal “teenage stuff” or if it is something more.
Anger can put a strain on your family and increase more than just arguing. Often families have increased …
- worry about where your child is or who he or she is with
- fear and worry
- despair over failed attempts to communicate and connect
Your adolescent’s anger can make you feel uncomfortable, and there is a natural tendency to want to change or stop the situation so the anger will evaporate. However, there is something triggering the anger.
You can’t stop the triggers, but you can learn to understand and manager the anger.
That is exactly why I created What To Do When your Tween-to-Teen is Angry and Defiant. With this What to Do When essential, you can:
- understand that anger isn’t always anger
- establish rules and consequences
- raise awareness on warning signs and triggers of explosive behavior
- communicate in a way that reaches your child
- manage your own anger
- how to get support for you and your child.
A private one-hour session with me costs $200.
What to Do When gives you my expert advice for a fraction of that price.
For just $39.95, you will receive…
- The What to Do When essential lesson, What to Do When Your Tween-to-Teen is Angry and Defiant, delivered in multiple forms: video, audio and transcript - so you an get the information how you want it.
- The What to Do When Essential printables on starting conversations, asking the “right” questions, and more. (so much good stuff in these printables!!)
- The What to Do When Essential Toolbox with my top tricks, tools, and expert advice to help you support your child during this stage of life.
- Access to our private message forum in the What to Do When library to connect with me, my team and other parents and caring adults.
- Access to all future updates and additional checklist, printables and surprises. (I love surprising you with new stuff!!)
This product is for you if:
- you want to improve the relationship with your child
- you want to uncover the reason for your child’s anger
- learn about what bullying is and isn’t
- you want to have courageous conversations with your chid about real issues that happen in his or her life (FYI…your child is experiencing these things every day at school)
- you want to be proactive
- you want your child to know he or she isn’t alone or powerless
- there is a current concerns regarding angry or defiant behavior
This program isn’t for those who…
- you don’t believe in your child
- are looking for a magic pill, quick fix or one-size-fits-all solution
- use intimidation and fear tactics to “whip their child into shape.”
- just want to get in and get out.
- don’t see the humor in kids
- don’t care about kids
- want to blame others
- feel children should be neither seen or heard.
What to Do When supports you in being the parent your child needs. It’s And, what your child needs is understanding, support and an investment … an investment in them and in you.
Let’s do this!
Each month, I offer a 60-minute an private group call to ask me anything you like. Access to this call is by invitation only. When you purchase the entire What to Do When library at just $350 (a $40 discount), you will receive access to this group for two months. ($400 value!) Whoa. That’s $790 for just $350.
Purchase the full What to Do When essentials library now