What to Do When Your Tween-to-Teen is Bullied
Bullying. It’s every parent’s nightmare, and,
sadly, many kid’s reality.
Every day, there are thousands of tweens and teens who wake up and dread going to school or going online because they are afraid. They are afraid of the taunts, the teases and the violence. Most of all, they are afraid that they are helpless.
As a parent, you may be feeling that same helplnesseness … wondering if bullying will ever stop.
Unfortunately, the short answer is no. Bullying has been around since the dawn of the human race. However, there was a time when kids could get a break from bullying by going home at the end of the day.
That is no longer the case.
Bullying has increased in intensity and frequency, and
kids are at risk to bullying every hour and every day.
The results of this 24/7 aggression?
- isolation and withdrawal
- fear and worry - even an increase in anxiety
- self-harming behaviors
- aggression and violence
- suicidal thoughts
Bullying can have serious consequences on your child and your family.
It is critical that you know what to do when your child is exposed to this aggression.
Bullying is does not go away with wishful thinking. It is not something your child is going to get over immediately. It takes time, support and everyone working together to help your child through this. With kindness and compassion, it does happen.
That is exactly why I created What To Do When your Tween-to-Teen is Bullied so you can support your child through this difficult period. With this essential, you can:
- spot the signs that your child may be bullied
- understand the motivation behind bullying
- learn how to listen to your child
- help your child develop a support system
- raise awareness on which states have laws against bullying and cyberbullying
- acknowledge your own feelings
- know who and how to reach out to authorities
A private one-hour session with me costs $200.
What to Do When gives you my expert advice for a fraction of that price.
For just $39.95, you will receive…
- The What to Do When essential lesson, What to Do When Your Tween-to-Teen is Bullied, delivered in multiple forms: video, audio and transcript - so you an get the information how you want it.
- The What to Do When Essential printables on starting conversations, asking the “right” questions, and more. The What to Do When Essential Toolbox with my top tricks, tools, and expert advice to help you support your child during this stage of life.
- Access to our private message forum in the What to Do When library to connect with me, my team and other parents and caring adults.
- Access to all future updates and additional checklist, printables and surprises. (I love surprising you with new stuff!!)
- you want to learn about what bullying is and isn’t
- you want to have courageous conversations with your chid about real issues that happen in his or her life (FYI…your child is experiencing these things every day at school)
- you want to be proactive
- you want your child to know he or she isn’t alone or powerless
- there is a current concern
This program isn’t for those who…
- you believe bullying is just “kids’ play”
- you don’t believe your child
- are looking for a magic pill, quick fix or one-size-fits-all solution
- use intimidation and fear tactics to “whip their child into shape”
- just want to get in and get out
- don’t see the humor in kids
- don’t care about kids
- wants to blame others
- feel children should be neither seen or heard
What to Do When supports you in being the parent your child needs. It’s And, what your child needs is understanding, support and an investment … an investment in them and in you.
Let’s do this!
Each month, I offer a 60-minute an private group call to ask me anything you like. Access to this call is by invitation only. When you purchase the entire What to Do When library at just $350 (almost a $50 discount), you will receive access to this group for two months. ($400 value!) Whoa. That’s $790 for just $350.)
Purchase the full What to Do When essentials library now